Friday, January 18, 2008

Searching

I'm searching for a film I saw several years ago about a group of women (older) who went camping together - but it wasn't an intended camping experience. They were a group of women who were not friends (as I recall) but they had to move from independence to having to ask others for help and expertise in survival skills. As I recall, it may have been a Canadian film.
I used to browse through the Foreign Film section of Blockbusters and would pick up various films that might be interesting. If anyone "out there" can help me find this film, let me know.

In the meantime, I'll be considering what to write and share.

Onward!

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

The film is "Strangers in Good Company". I had listed films I had watched in a small notebook and I also kept a list of favorites when I used to go to Blockbuster.